Re: nslu2 squeeze install.

Hi Adam

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 16:11, Adam Ward <caysho@wa.apana.org.au> wrote:
> Has anyone had success installing squeeze on the nslu2, via the debian-
> armel-6.0-beta2 firmware ?
> I keep getting the oom-killer invoked before hardware detection, so I cannot
> configure swap.
> See http://pastebin.com/NLZ6BMKQ for a tail of syslog.

This is a known (to a select few) problem. Martin and I were playing
around with removing installer modules to reduce the memory usage of
the installer, but with the holidays, I haven't got round to testing a
new version of the installer. The beta2 image of the installer doesn't
have these changes.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson