Re: NSLU2 - Squeeze - SB Live USB - noise

Hello
I use an usb stick for my tests and a usb hard disk for the current
system, which works fine (no sound problem).
I copied the whole "good" system to the usb stick.

I started the system on the usb stick and have the sound quality
problem.

Does someone know why the sound quality is so bad when it is hosted on a
usb stick ?

The usb hard disk is self powered.

My problem is solved, because the usb stick is only for test.

Thanks.

David.