[sprint] Emdebian ARM Sprint (update)

Hello,

2010/11/21 Hector Oron <zumbi@debian.org>:

>  Place, dates and venue has been fixed to ARM Headquarters in Cambridge, UK
> starting Monday, February 21st until Friday, February 25th. I hope those dates
> satisfy all interested parties.

A deadline for (travel and/or accommodation) sponsorship request has
now been fixed to December 23rd, 2010.
If you need sponsorship (travel and/or accommodation) please contact organizers.
If you are unable to meet the deadline, but you are still interested,
please contact organizers.

If sponsorship is not needed, then you still have time until January 30th, 2011.

>  If you got any comment or suggestion, please let me know while we are still
> working on the EU part of the sprint.

Ditto. US Sprint is work in progress and soon there will be news
available, likely to happen by the end of March, beginning of April.

>  [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2011/EmdebianSprint

Best regards,
--
 Héctor Orón