do you help with kernel modules?

 Hi.

We got a sheevaplug computer last week and want to make NDAS work on it so we can mount many NetDISKs and create our own little cloud. We downloaded the source code and applied the patches but it does not compile right away. If you have NDAS code or compiling experience please contact us if can help on this project.

use our email meetjesus at rutgersubf dot org

We would like to make the package and module and perhaps some web interface scripts that can run on this device to setup the server as a low cost little NAS. If users can find the package and scripts it may be very nice for them to run from a sd card or usb with very much storage thanks to NDAS.

Any help you can offer to the project is very appreciated. We can show you sandbox to try compiling and help.

from David