Unstable (sid) on N2100

Hi,

I've just dug my N2100 out of the cupboard, and decided to revisit
installing Debian.

I notice that the installer now includes support for Sid, but I haven't
been able to find any unofficial kernels for sid with the Intel DMA patches
applied.  I did find a thread that directed me to a repository at
http://people.debian.org/~tbm/dma/ for Lenny kernels.

Are there any plans to continue creating unofficial kernels for Sid with
the DMA patch applied?  Or is Lenny the end of the line for the N2100?
Regardless of the answer, I'd like to thank the community for all your hard
work supporting Debian on the ARM platform.

Cheers,
Nathan.