Re: SheevaPlug install hangs at "Configuring linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood"

Putting this back on the list...

On Sun, 2010-09-12 at 09:45 +0200, Bob Smeets wrote:
> I had the same issue 2 days back on the standard Sheevaplug. When
> installing Squeeze, I ran into exactly the same issue.
> Then I installed Lenny (which installs the same
> linux-image-2.6.32-5-kirkwood) according to the same instructions
> http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install.html and this
> was succesful.

Thanks. Did you then upgrade to Squeeze?

If there is a bug in the Squeeze version of initramfs-tools, or some
other package, then I'm worried that I'll hit the same bug when I
upgrade Lenny to Squeeze.

Still, I might give this a go, it will help track down where the bug
lies...

--
Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments