Re: armel kernel flavours for armhf, armhf buildd operational

Quoting Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@genesi-usa.com>:

As I want to work on armhf support for the linux kernel packages, and I have
to add/remove flavours for armhf accordingly, I'd like to know from people
that know more about this than I do:

which of the current kernel armel flavours are armhf-ready (which have a CPU
that would support armhf): iop32x, ixp4xx, kirkwood, orion5x, (versatile?)

All of the ARM reference platforms (Versatile, Realview and Vexpress) can have VFP or Neon hardware so you should support them all.

You can find kernels for the ARM boards at www.arm.com/linux

Colin