Re: Failing to boot from sd card

So just as an update...

I think the problem is the with the selection of packages at the time of the installation.

I selected the "web server", "print server" "ssh server" & "database". I tried these same selections two times both from debian ftp. All those times, the installation went through but when trying to boot, fsck failed and then the installation hung..But I didn't know the package selection was the problem, until I tried with just the default selection of core utilities, and that worked fine.

During the installation phase, I didnt see any error's about any packages being unavailable.... As I said before, once i only selected the core utilities it all worked fine.

If someone can confirm, if the other packages are working for them...maybe I got unlucky while fetching them!?

Shiva