Re: Succssful installation on OpenRD-Ultimate.

* Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> [2010-07-06 00:01]:
> I actually installed Lenny on the machine this morning. But I kept a
> free partition, so that I can test the installer again if you would
> like. Later, this computer will be my gateway and mail server, so if
> I can help you with tests, I would prefer to do it soon.

I cannot think of anything right now, thank you.

>  - it took me some time to find the argument to pass for running in expert mode
>    (‘priority=low’): I was looking for an argument with ‘mode’ or ‘expert’ in
>    the name).

I thought "expert" worked (I believe it does on x86) but I never need
this so I don't know.  You could try asking on debian-boot.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/