Re: ARM BoF at DebConf

Hi Steve--

On 06/09/2010 11:15 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I've requested a slot at DebConf for an ARM BoF. There's a lot of
> things going on in the ARM/Linux/Debian world at the moment, and I
> expect we'll have a lot to discuss... :-)

Both you and Hector Oron submitted ARM BoF-type events, but they were
submitted well after the submission deadline, so they won't even be
reviewed for submission into the published schedule.  (i'm currently the
point person for the schedule for some reason).

Anyway, there will be opportunities for scheduling at the conference,
and i'd love to see this BoF happen.  Maybe once the schedule is
released, folks on list here could consult it, come up with a preferred
time for the ARM BoF, and delegate someone to sign up for the slot when
on-conference scheduling becomes available.

I hope to attend it, btw.  thanks for proposing it.

	--dkg