Re: Squeeze on NSLU2

Thanks
Now I have to make the choice between stable and testing...

On 12/05/2010 00:48, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* David Hautbois<david.hautbois@free.fr>  [2010-05-11 22:53]:
I've some difficulties to understand if this installer :
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-armel/current/images/ixp4xx/netboot/
includes the proprietary IXP4xx microcode.
And if it works out of the box ...
Or if the only "full ready image" is the one avalaible on
http://www.slug-firmware.net/
I haven't uploaded the alpha1 release of the squeeze installer with
the IXP4xx micreocode to slug-firmare.net because it's only an alpha1
release.  However, I intend to upload RC releases there.

You could simply take the installer from debian.org and add the
microcode: http://cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/repack.html

--
http://david.hautbois.free.fr