perl: arm non-IEEE fp rounding patch obsolete?

Hi debian-arm,

I'm looking at non-upstreamed Debian perl patches, and I figured I'd
check with you before dropping this one from 5.8.7-9 (Dec 2005):

 http://patch-tracker.debian.org/patch/series/view/perl/5.10.1-9/debian/arm_fp.diff

> Subject: Skip two Math::Complex tests on the arm architectures.
>
> Some tests fail on ARM due to non-IEEE fp rounding rules in the kernel
> fp emulation.

The skipped tests pass if I unapply the patch and run the tests on agricola.d.o.
Is there a chance this is still needed on systems without a floating point
coprocessor or something like that?

Quick test:

 apt-get source perl && cd perl-5.10.1 && patch -Rp1 < debian/patches/debian/arm_fp.diff && prove lib/Math/Complex.t
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org