d-i on SheevaPlug issue

Hi,

I am experimenting with SheevaPlugs and the sid installer images kindly provided by Joey [1]. I am precisely following tbm's instructions [2], except extending the boot options by "DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text". Nevertheless, I am not able to surpass the mirror selection:

---8<------
Usually, ftp.<your country code>.debian.org is a good choice.
Debian archive mirror:
  1. ftp.uk.debian.org
  2. ukdebian.mirror.anlx.net
  3. www.mirrorservice.org
  4. ftp.ticklers.org
  5. mirror.ox.ac.uk
Prompt: '?' for help> 5

If you need to use a HTTP proxy to access the outside world, enter the proxy
information here. Otherwise, leave this blank.

The proxy information should be given in the standard form of
"http://[[user][:pass]@]host[:port]/";.
HTTP proxy information (blank for none):
Prompt: '?' for help>

Checking the Debian archive mirror  ..25%..50%..75%..100%..200%
Segmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation fauSegmentation

I have tried this with the following d-i images: 20100125 13:29 and 20100122 13:37.
Maybe there is an older, working image? Any other hints?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Marko

[1] http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/install.html
[2] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/armel/images/$DATE//kirkwood/netboot/marvell/sheevaplug/