Re: I need fast ARM Hardware for native compile

Hello Mr. Konzack,

surely I have a link to them:
http://www.iyonix.com/
As you look for something faster than 600MHz those will be, however, not of
much use for you: The Iyonix PC's are using 600MHz ARM based processors -
their main speed advantage is their regular graphicscard, which produces a
lower load on the system than many of the available alternatives as far as I
can judge.

There are sadly very few ARM CPU based devices at the moment using the higher
speed versions of the ARM architecture.

Though not really up-to-date, a lot of useful information can be found here:
http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Qualcomm-Lenovo-smartbook-and-Qualcomm-MSM7230/
and in the links branching from there.

I used an Carapelli Industries sold NPX-9000 netbook for half a year until I
was too frustrated with the lack of support from the manufacturer in regards
to releasing the GNU-licensed sources to the installed system to be able to
compile my own modules for the CPU:
http://www.impulseglobal.com/
Seems like they never read the GPL V2 :(

Anyway: I hope that info is helpful

Am Mittwoch 13 Januar 2010 schrieben Sie: