unofficial^Wofficial bits from ARM porters

[ please Cc:-me on -arm only replies, I'm not subscribed ]

Hi Riku and ARM porters,
  I've just read Riku's blog post which contains quite some interesting
and important information on the various Debian ARM ports:

  http://suihkulokki.blogspot.com/2010/08/unnofficial-bits-from-arm-porters.html

I wonder why they are just non-official bits and whether you can
consider posting similar bits to d-d-a. There is quite some interest
around ARM these days, both inside and outside Debian, I think the
developer body would benefit from knowing that we are (actually: you
are :-)) proceeding on the matter, and d-d-a is the only way to make sure
DDs at large will know.

Pretty please? :-)

Keep up the good work,
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams