Re: /dev/ttyS1 on openrd

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2010-02-22 21:02]:
> > today I tried to use the serial port on my openrd-base (the rs232, not
> > the one with the mini-usb connector).
> > After half an hour trying to understand why my ttl level shifter
> > didn't work, I tried on an other computer, and everything went fine =)
> > This thread [1] has a patch to enable UART1 by disabling the SDIO with
> > a boot parameter; it would be nice if it could be ported to debian
> > and/or upstream.
>
> I'll put the patch into the squeeze kernel.

Just to let you know that I've removed this patch from the next
version of the squeeze kernel since it introduces a merge conflict.

Please get the OpenRD to submit their patches upstream.  If it makes
it upstream one way or another, please ping me and I'll include it
again.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/