Re: SS4000-E (Lack of) Performance

Hi Danny,

I am not able to help you with your question but would like to know
what size disks you are using. I put 4x1TB drives in mine but the unit
freezes building the raid. I tried 750G disks with the same effect. I
will buy 500gig disk if I know this works. what is wierd for me is why
the size of the disk would matter at all?

regards

Mark