Status of QNA TS-419 kernel?

Heyho all (& Martin especially, I guess)!

What is the status of QNAP 419 support in current squeeze/sid kernels?  I'd
like to compile the "ipset" module - but I'd need kernel headers for the
kernel I'm running ... ;-)

Is the relvant patch in the 2.6.32-8 kernel?

(And, btw, my box is running and I've never seen that SATA lock-up again.
Not much load and I've never rebooted, though.)

thanks
-- vbi

--
Although this syntax is required by the SQL standard, it's not clear
what the standard expects it to do, except that it's most likely not