Re: arm926RJ-S in unknown 7" netbook - Ideas on loading debian?

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 14:37, Michele Renda <mic.renda@email.it> wrote:

> I was able to confirm that without docs and the bios password
it is a very light brick. Cannot touch the current flash without the
password.

Hello: the default password is very possible to be "ztk".
You can follow http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1349626 for info
about installing Linux on these netbook (no success but good hopes).

Michele,

Excellent news, thank you! Not too worried, but with ChromeOS Flow out and the next release already starting, I am hoping for a resurgence in interest. Hate for a netbook to go to waste ;-] Flow announcement is on http://chromeos.hexxeh.net/

-- steve
steve pirk
refiamerica.org
"father... the sleeper has awakened..." paul atreides - dune
kexp.org member august '09