Re: Fwd: 8.9" CT-PC89E ARM netbook .... UPDATE 04 FEB 2010 22.10

2010/2/4 Karsten König <remur@gmx.net>:
> *thumbs up for this*
> This is so "geeky" it is really heartwarming to just read it

 :)

> I didn't order one as I am low on cash but I hope this will pave a great
> future for affordable mobile open devices.

 achh, that's _so_ the plan.

i'm hoping to get the prices down on 3G modems, but last resort a USB
3G dongle is a viable option, you can get them on PAYG at tescos etc.
for goodness sake: i'm using one (right now, but also for about 8
months).

l.