Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:24 PM, John Winters <john@sinodun.org.uk> wrote:
> Brian Platt wrote:
>>
>> I like the sound this and would be interested in getting one,
>
> <AOL>

 aol... aol... think back over decade... ohh, you mean "me-too
posting?" as in "me-too" :) ha ha ok if i have translated correctly
that makes 8.

>> would it be available in the UK?
>
> The mention of VAT made me assume that the original proposal was not aimed
> at left-ponders.

 the prices given by the manufacturer are FOB
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incoterms#Summary_of_terms

 ... actually my friend's probably going to go down to the factory with RMB :)

l.