Re: anyone interested in grouping together to get better pricing than $130 on ARM 7in Netbooks?

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Brian Platt <brianplatt@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I like the sound this and would be interested in getting one,

 cool.  that makes 6.

> would it be available in the UK?

 that's the plan.  although adam's the one who will be buying them
from the distributor (and he's in hong kong), anyone not in the UK...
we'll work it out :)  if there's more than one person in each country,
ship to one address or something break it from there etc. etc.

 l.