Re: recent debian squueze kernel upgrade to sheevaplug fails on boot to uncompress kernel

I see what you mean.  The latest kernel package I see on packages.debian.org/squeeze is linux-image2.6.30-2-kirkwood.

I'm not sure if I actually downloaded a new kernel image when I did my 'aptitude safe-upgrade', but something did trigger a new /boot/uImage and /boot/uInitrd image to be built which was different than my original.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:05 PM, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* Geoff Parker <geoffhp@gmail.com> [2009-12-31 15:31]:
> My kernel was recently updated with aptitude.

Do you remember to which version it was updated?  I don't see a new
version in squeeze.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/