Re: debian on OpenRD Client

I solved this problem, having done the following changes to the procedure:

* After exit to shell and running ntpdate, I did not continue with unclean system. Instead I returned to the disk partitioning menu and re-formatted the root partition.
* I fetched a new uImage and uInitrd dated 091028.
* I made the swap partition into a primary partition. (The previous was a logical one as Ubuntu does by default)

I would guess the first change in the list was the solution.
Unfortunately I still have the clock problem. After reboot of the OpenRD client, with debian installed, the clock is back to 1954.

Thanks
Anders