Re: Building kernel natively

I've been doing something like the following. Although I'm not sure if
it's 100% correct, it does build a debian kernel-image package w/o
interruption for successful installation on my TS-219P.

make-kpkg kernel-image --initrd --arch arm --subarch kirkwood --cross-compile - --rootcmd fakeroot --append-to-version -bpo-pcie.1-kirkwood

Thanks, that worked fine. The --cross-compile was the crucial part, should have spotted that on the man page but it wasn't clear enough for me when I read it.

I now have a kernel with working mtd devices for my pre-production TS-219 unit. Me happy. :)

	Magnus