Re: ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.29-rc7

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 06, Rod Whitby wrote:

> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > * Asier <katximan@gmx.net> [2009-03-05 07:19]:
> >> 2.6.29? Does it have fixed the "DMABounce" errors with nslu2 with >64 MB?
> >
> > I don't think so, but Rod Whitby (CCed) should know for sure.
>
> Whilst I saw some discussion on linux-arm-kernel, I did not see a final
> patch get into the tree as a result.
>
> So I don't think it is.  I'll try and test this kernel on a FatSlug this
> weekend.

I've installed it on a qnap ts209 II and I can do ftp transfer with
a speed about 7MByte/s and the system is stable.

But when I use nfs (kernel nfs) the system freeze after about
70-90 Mbyte transfer.
I don't have a serial console, so I can't see any kernel messages :(
But I'am not able to ping the system and I have to pull the plug and
press the reset button.

--
Gruß

  Dieter