Re: Some advice on iMX31

Humm..
I know that the iMX51 is out as a processor since a while - but I didn't hear
about any netbook / computer systems ( aka: regular PCs ) announced using it.
Which systems are announced using the i.MX51 ?

I'll contact KingYung and'll simply ask for the kernel sources. I already have
headaches as my previous encounter with a company of that kind wasn't really
encouraging - they were really just pure resellers - but I'll hope for the
best. I'll send message when I get positive feedback.

--
Rüdiger Leibrandt