Re: Debian 5.0 armel installation question

Dear Sujit,

thank you for the quick answer. As far as I understand you mean these images http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-armel/current/images/. But none of them is "cdrom" image as this one http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-arm/current/images/netwinder/cdrom/. The best way were to change the existing "cdrom" installer for netwinder so that it takes armel DVD and installs those packages.

Best regards,
Yegor

Sujit Karataparambil wrote:
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/debian-installer/