Re: Test images for Debian lenny rc2 available

* Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk> [2009-01-25 16:17]:
> Works for me on an NSLU2 - given Intel's recent openness about their
> code, is there any scope to ask them to release the IXP4xx microcode
> - or Marvell or whoever finally got the IXP* licences?

They relaxed their policies a bit, which is why we have the microcode
in non-free now.  I don't have any IXP contacts at Intel, so I cannot
ask whether they could completely open source it.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/