Backup tool

Hi all!

I am quite a noob in this kind of apps, then excuse me for my lack of knowledge (and for my bad english too :P )
I am looking for an easy to use app that can backup some folders from my laptop, running win vista, to my NSLU2, running debian of course!
the features i look for are:
-easy backup, i say wich folder i need to backup and every time i "press the button" the system backup only these folders (i just need to backup some drawings and pics)
-I can dedicate some free space to this on my nslu2 drive... for example i say 50gb, these 50gb will be preserved for backup!
i hope you know a soft that can be used for that!

thanks in advance!
----
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

Sponsor:
Sviluppa il tuo business e trova nuovi clienti con il Direct Email Marketing di Email.it, la strategia vincente per rafforzare la notorieta'della tua impresa!
Clicca qui