Re: versatile architecture image suitable for qemu usage?

* Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [2009-01-08 23:35]:
> Is there a kernel which contains minimal support for ext2/3 and/or
> initrd which contains them ?

The versatile kernel used to have ext2/3 built-in, but we were a
little bit too eager to make everything modular... and only later
realized that this makes installations in QEMU hard.  It was too late
to change this for lenny but we probably should do it with the first
lenny kernel update that changes the ABI.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/