Re: nslu2: two devices: one by default

Xan pisze:

>>> It sounds good. How to do that?. Can you point me some tutorial for
>>> doing that?
>> Start here:
>> http://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections

Please note, that ethernet bridge *may* not work in your lan, because
your wifi accespoint possibly already has such bridge built-in. It
means, that you will create a loop. I am not sure what will happen then.
Some tests will be necessary. :-)

Przemyslaw Kwiatkowski [Micha], micha@micha.waw.pl, 2:480/127@FidoNet
SMS# +48 601 238089, GPG: 2CA0 F353 85FD B0F1 1BD4 73D7 F85D 2717

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
(c) Gregory Benford