Re: ARM kernel snapshots - 2.6.32-rc8

When dpkg -i'ing, I get the warning that the firmware files for the
rtl8169 are missing.

As I could not find them, I need a hint where to find them....

--- snip ---
This system is currently running Linux 2.6.30-rc5-iop32x and you are
installing Linux 2.6.32-rc8-iop32x.  In the new version some of the
drivers used on this system may require additional firmware files:

r8169: rtl8168d-2.fw,
rtl8168d-1.fw