Squeeze/testing on slug

I just upgraded a slug to squeeze/testing, and the first thing that I noticed is that rather than going solid green after boot the top LED remains blinking as though it is still booting, though I have no trouble logging in via SSH or running anything that I would normally run. I can't tell from dmesg if anything is going awry at boot and not starting. Has anyone else had this or know what the blinking might be trying to indicate?

John D. Martin III

+ (us)
+20.16.558.5960 (eg)