Re: Reverting my SheevaPlug to the default Ubuntu

On 09/16/2009 08:07 AM, John Winters wrote:
> Will a simple "resetenv" set everything back so the plug boots Ubuntu, or
> do I need to undo each of the Debian-booting environment changes
> individually?

I have not tried resetenv, but if it helps at all, I copied off all the
u-boot environment options from the stock factory install
(sheeva_u-boot_env_factory.txt), as well as documented my own customized
stuff - if a resetenv doesn't work, you might be able to reconstruct it
by hand.

http://12.am/sheevaplug/

--
Kind Regards,