Re: Debian Installer for armel ss4000-e

Hi,

Thanks to all 3 who replied, I ended up testing 3 other cables and then making my own so that I could fit a standard DB9 Male connector on the back of the chassis and use a standard null modem cable.

Details are available here: http://www.tomjudge.com/index.php/SS4000-E/Serial_Cable

I will now try my hand at loading FreeBSD on this system, using the arm documentation that you guys have created.
I will be documenting this process for anyone that is interested.

Thanks again I appreciate the work that you have done,

Tom Judge

JF Straeten wrote:
Hi,