Re: Getting started with a new SheevaPlug

On 09/11/2009 12:12 PM, John Winters wrote:
> I've just received a SheevaPlug

Looks like you got a reply with the root pass.

http://plugcomputer.org/ is one of the best resources I've found with my
week-old sheevaplug

First thing I would suggest is to update the u-boot environment - the
latest version supports booting from SD card.  So far I have updated
u-boot, pushed their alpha6 Ubuntu image to NAND, then set up
dual-booting Lenny from SD and NAND.  Next thing I'd like to try is sort
out how the alpha6 installer works and get a Debian install to NAND
working right.

--
Kind regards,
Michael