Installing debian on ARM board

Hi Friends,

I am new to this so I might be asking something very simple. But I do need your help.
I have an ARM based board AT91SAM9263-EK and I want to run Debian on it. I am running U-Boot 2009.03.
What options do I have for installation. I don't have a CD-ROM interface or Hard disk on it where I can boot from but I do have USB device ports and can use USB stick. Can I do it using USB stick? How will I do it. Can I do it from U-boot prompt or differently.

Thanks.
Aman.