Re: Regarding Kirkwood cpu support

Martin,

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> For the record, I received a SheevaPlug yesterday and this will be my
> next big project.  I'll blog about it soon with some more information
> and thoughts.

we have also ordered a few SheevaPlugs but our retailer said that it will
take at least two more weeks to deliver. We are very interested in data
throughput, could you please post some very basic ethernet performace
numbers?

>From the hardware documentation I would expect that around 50MByte/s should
be possible, but those numbers are always difficult to predict...

Regards
Thomas Böhne