Xserver in framebuffer /dev/fb0

somehow overcome framebuffer problem by adding few lines in my /etc/X11/xorg.conf file ...

Section "Device"
         Identifier     "Framebuffer"
         Driver         "fbdev"
         Option         "fbdev"   "/dev/fb0"
EndSection

and in the monitor secion i have included

Mode "800x600"
    DotClock 41.534
    HTimings 800 800 880 1024
    VTimings 600 640 642 676
    Flags    "+HSync" "+VSync"
EndMode

After doing this, when i start the #startx , my monitor showing some window like thing with some color but its not a legible logo or desktop, I cant run anymore application in the xserver , its not making any difference in the screen.

I really want to know , is it possible to enable Xserver in the framebuffer device without any video hardware. If it so where i have to concentrate much to crack this issue.

sivakumar