Re: Debian lenny on the QNAP TS-209 II

Hi.
I used the installer few times on the same device (different disks).
I had problems with the disks, but I guess this was unrelated to the
installer. The debian installer always worked flowlessly for me...

I dind't initialized my disks with the original installer. I zapped it
way and flashed the debian installer directly.

good luck.
:)