Re: install dpkg into arm board

   Is this thread alive , if so can you help in porting debian in IMX31, we
have a board running linux in it with minimal package , but we need to
install some debian packages supporting arm platform.So, we planned to port
debian in it. Can i use the same bootloader for the debian also and can you
explain in detail about how to develop debootstrap to generate a new
rootfilesystem with debian in our IMX31 platform. please point me in correct
direction to proceed.

--
Sivakumar