Re: ext3/ext2 kernel bug with umlauts?

Martin Michlmayr schrieb am Mittwoch, 10. September 2008 08:06:
> I unpacked this on an armel system and can confirm that the filesystem
> is totally messed up.  Mounting it as ext2 works.

Do you have also an arm system with etch? Because I have now 2 and a half
big problems with armel/lenny (see the other posts), I want to test the
older etch with arm. But only if this one does not occur there.

By the way, what is the easiest way to switch the kernel in the flash?
Can I avoid the rescue mode?

Regards Michael