Re: Please test daily debian-installer images

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 01:48:49PM +0300, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Pietro Abate <Pietro.Abate@pps.jussieu.fr> [2008-09-09 12:45]:
> > I'm testing the installer on my qnap t209. I get a kernel ops.
> > Here I'm using raid1 + lvm + ext3 nothing too fancy....
> Can you reproduce this oops - i.e. did you get it more than once?
> Do you do anything special when this happens?

Yes, it definitely happened more then once. I've started the installer,
then built a raid1 device (sda1 + sdb1) . Then build a lvm on top of it,
and started to partition (btw... it would be nice if the installer could
support this kind of setup automatically. It make sense for a nas like
the qnap). The only thing I've noticed is that the raid array is been
reconstructed... Don't know if this is related... I re-started the
installer twice and I had the same problem. I'm trying again now.

thanks :)

pp