Re: Please test daily debian-installer images

Hi All

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:00, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:

> Actually, it was in the last 2.6.26-stable update and hence is in
> 2.6.26-4 which is now in testing.
>
> However, the installer is currently broken due to #497619.

The installer is working again, but you need to install packages from
unstable to get round #497619 (I think). For the GLAN Tank and the
Kurobox Pro, you need to install packages from unstable anyway because
the required version of flash-kernel has not moved into testing yet.

Gordon

--
Gordon Farquharson
GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676