Re: Debian kernel package for linkstation pro

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 14:02 -0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Do you remember the version that didn't work?

I can't find it written down anywhere, but I believe it was 1.01.  As
far as I can tell there were three versions released by Buffalo: 1.01 on
the first Linkstation hardware, 1.09 on the second revision of it, and
1.10 in the firmware update released for both hardware revisions.

Thanks,
Ryan