Re: [Fwd: openjdk6b11 built for linux-armeabi using zero]

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:46:22AM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Maybe blacklist this package for the slow machines; the build already takes some
> days on faster machines. the current 6b11-1 package will probably not build as
> uploaded.

Awesome, thanks for taking care! openjdk-6 is set with lower
build-priority already, so it won't be tried to be built unless
there is nothing else to build, or a new upload appears and I
reset the build-priority.

> - the mauve test results are a subset of mauve tests which is run
>   on various buildds. I usually get 4 failures for the hotspot
>   archs, and 6 for powerpc zero. I don't run the jtreg test harness,
>   this probably would take two weeks on this machine.

Can we have a DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=fulltests or something similar so
we can try the full testsuite when we are at less hurry? I'll probably
get a faster build-machine online this weekend too.