Re: Newer kernel for N4100?

Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> writes:

Hi,

> Riku Voipio wrote:
>

>> perhaps you'll want to ask the sata_vsc author. another possibility is
>> that the pci IRQ map is wrong and the driver isn't recieving interrupts
>> from the sata controller.
>
> Here is lspci -vvv output.  See anything?  Looks like the PCI-X SATA HBA is tied
> to IRQ 29.  Not sure what to do with that information, though...

Well, this information confirms what we were expecting. The iq31244
doesn't have the same irq than the n4100. [ On the boot log
you sent previously, the irq assigned to the sata controller is 27
instead of 29 ].

Did you try what was suggested in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2008/07/msg00016.html ?

Arnaud