Re: Task list for Debian on the QNAP Turbostation

* Nathael Pajani <nathael.pajani@ed3l.fr> [2008-04-24 16:45]:
> > Yeah, something like that is the idea but it hasn't been implemented
> > yet (or fully thought out).
> I do not understand what you mean, as this is used by ubuntu (I noticed
> when I installed one last week for my brother) so It seems all right.

It may work on Ubuntu, but nobody has done it for Debian yet.  There
have also been some discussions recently whether the way some distros
(e.g. Ubuntu) do it is user-friendly enough or whether there's a
better way.

Basically, it's a longstanding TODO list, but it lacks someone to take
initiative and fix it for good (within Debian).
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/