Re: debian/armel status update

Riku Voipio wrote:
> - Debian-installer lenny
>
> I'm not quite sure where we are with armel lenny d-i. Can someone
> fill me in?

armel needs to be usable in testing before it can be released with a d-i
beta or release candidate. However, the daily built images work fine,
provided you install unstable with them. Last time I tried, testing was
still missing armel builds of some stuff needed to install it with d-i,
but that was over a month ago, and may well have been resolved by now.

The debian-installer autobuild on arm for beta1 also failed:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=debian-installer&ver=20080227&arch=armel&stamp=1204465290&file=log
Some kind of apt or mirror issue. Could this be requeued just to see if
it continues to fail?

--
see shy jo